Oriens Pte Ltd “Seller “agrees to provide the goods described in the applicable order (the "Goods") in accordance with the requirements set forth on the face of the applicable purchase order (the "P.O.") received from “Buyer” that is identified therein and these terms and conditions. The P.O. and these terms and conditions constitute and are collectively referred to as the "Agreement". This Agreement may not be added to, modified, superseded or otherwise altered, except by writing signed by an authorized representative of Seller. Any terms or conditions contained in any acknowledgment, invoice or other communication of Buyer, which are inconsistent with the terms and conditions herein, are hereby rejected.
Goods delivered pursuant to the terms of this Agreement shall be suitably packed for shipment in suitable containers to permit safe transportation and marked for shipment by Seller to the shipping destination specified in the applicable purchase order. All packages must be accompanied by a packing list detailing the contents including description and quantity of the goods, part number or size, if applicable, and appropriate evidence of inspection. Buyer’s P.O. number and line item number must appear on all packing lists and/or bills of lading. In the event of any anticipated or actual delay, including but not limited to labour disputes, Seller shall: (i) promptly notify Buyer in writing of the reasons for the delay and the actions being taken to overcome or minimize the delay; (ii) provide Buyer with a written recovery schedule
As full consideration for delivery of the Goods and the assignment of rights to Buyer as provided herein, Buyer shall pay Seller the amount agreed upon, plus all applicable taxes and other charges such as shipping costs, duties, customs, tariffs, imposts and government imposed surcharges, and other charges specified in the P.O. Seller's invoice shall separately state all applicable taxes and other charges such as shipping costs, duties, customs, tariffs, imposts and government-imposed surcharges. Seller shall consider payment made when Buyer’s payment is received by Seller. Seller shall invoice Buyer for only Goods delivered, as well as all applicable taxes and other charges such as shipping costs, duties, customs, tariffs, imposts and government-imposed surcharges. Unless otherwise stated by the Company, Buyer will pay the full amount due prior to shipment of the product. For late payments, it will be assessed at 1.5% per month interest fee on a daily basis. The interest will cover the first calendar day the payment is past-due through the work day the payment is received by Seller. Buyer shall contact seller for calculation of interest due, before making the final payment.
Unless otherwise specified by law or in a legal agreement with Oriens, the standard warranty period is one (1) year from the date of purchase, unless otherwise stated. The warranty only covers defects in materials and workmanship which arise as a result of normal use of the hardware and does not apply in events such as:
• Improper installation, misapplication or negligence;
• Unauthorized modification or misuse;
• Incompatibilities with the user’s hardware or software applications with;
• Use and/or operation outside the product’s environmental specifications.
In the event of a unit malfunction or failure, during the standard warranty period, please submit a support request to Oriens. Full details about the Return Material Authorization (RMA) Process is given below:
1) In the event of a unit malfunction or failure a support request is to be submitted to email@example.com. The support request is RMA type and must include the unit(s) Serial Number along with a detailed problem description for each unit.
2) The Customer is responsible for shipping, customs and potential customs brokerage charges for the returning product to the OEM. If the returning unit is under warranty at the date of the RMA, Oriens will pay shipping charges for returning the repaired product back to the customer. If the repaired unit is not under warranty then the customer is responsible for all shipping & brokerage charges.
3) The returned unit(s) will be inspected at the facility of OEM in an attempt to find the root cause of the problem and determine the repair path.
4) If the returned unit(s) is not under warranty then the Repair Authorization must be signed by the Customer to authorize the performance and price of the repair services. The Repair Authorization will list the scope of work and material needed to repair the defective unit(s). A service charge is applied to all non-warranty repairs that do not require major component replacement. In the event one or several major components require replacement, only the price of the replacement component(s) is applied.
5) The repaired unit(s) will undergo full production testing before being shipped back to the Customer. Units repaired under warranty continue to be warranted for the balance of the initial warranty period.
6) If the unit cannot be repaired, the customer has the option to dispose the unit, or have it returned at the customer’s expense. The time to repair the product depends on availability of parts necessary for implementing the repair.